I've come to the conclusion that very few people want a whole turkey at any time other than Thanksgiving.
Now that that's established, my question for you is: how do you want your turkey?
I can de-bone the breasts, make fillets, dice it, or just leave it whole.
I can offer turkey legs and thighs separate if you prefer dark meat.
I can package backs, necks, and other bones together for a dynamite turkey stock combination too!
Quick, tell me how you like your turkey so I can get started! firstname.lastname@example.org
Turkey Stock Recipe:
- Place bones in a pot
- Cover with water
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce to a simmer
- Cook for 24 hours or until the bones easily smash between your fingers
- Strain out the bones and use the stock for soup!
- Freeze any extra stock for later use
Top Notch Turkey Soup Recipe:
- De-bone breast and dice into 3/4 inch squares (or order this service from me)
- Lightly cook in skillet, just so it turns white on the outside
- Place meat in Turkey Stock with your choice of veggies
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Simmer until veggies are tender!
Now you have the exact way Allison and I love making turkey soup. No nasty junk from who knows where, just awesome food! Enjoy!